There are literally a jillion books I want to read. Plus shit I want to read for my “profession…” or what I would like to be my profession. Plus the …oh, idk…4 things I’m currently reading (Don Quixote, something non-fiction about dreams, Rum Diary, and a fictional something about mata hari). Plus magazines, news, etc. I’m liable to spend my whole life reading instead of, yknow, living. So, the last thing I need to do is add to that list…and yet here I go.
I don’t want to forget this infinitely long list, so from time-to-time, I’ll throw them up here for safe keeping. Plus, it had been a while since I updated…dry your tears, my non-existent adoring public. At the same time, shout-out to the strangers who added me back :)
1. The Stranger (L’Estranger) by Albert Camus
2. Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
4. The Atrocity Exhibition (both) by JG Ballard
5. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick
6. La Casa de Los Espíritus (en Español porque ya leí en inglés) por Isabel Allende